Following books are for sale in association with amazon.com. To place an order, click on the highlighted title and follow the instructions. If you have any suggestions on books I should sell here or have any comments, just drop me an e-mail.
- by David Lynch (Ed.), 1997
- Hardcover $14.16
- Publisher: Tarcher, released: 28 December, 2006
In this rare work of public disclosure, filmmaker David Lynch describes his personal methods of capturing and working with ideas, and the immense creative benefits he has experienced from the practice of meditation.
- by David Lynch, Chris Rodley (Ed.), 1997
- Paperback $14.35
- This excellent book is the ticket into the world of David Lynch, an absolute must.
- by David Lynch, 1994
- Hardcover $28.00 (out of print!)
- information on and pictures from the book.
- by David Lynch, Barry Gifford, 1997
- Paperback $12.95
- great book including screenplay, movie stills and interview w/ David Lynch
exhaustive information on the film.
- by Mary Sweeney, John Roach, 1999
- Paperback $9.85
- exhaustive information on the film.
- by Martha P. Nochimson, 1997
- I liked that book very much. It's one of the best books on Lynch available.
Check Martha P. Nochimsons skills: Desire under the Douglas Firs essay on Twin Peaks and Public Lynching, article on Lynch's Clear Blue Easy ad.
- by Paul A. Woods, 1997
- Paperback $17.95
- by Slavoj Zizek, 2000
- Paperback $13.45
- by Michelle Le Blanc, Colin Odell
- Pocket Essentials Film Series
- Paperback $5.35
- by Michel Chion, Robert Julian (Translator)
- London: British Film Institute, 1995
- Paperback $17.95
- One of the best books on Lynch.
- by Kaleta, Kenneth C.
- New York, NY: Twayne, 1992
- Hardcover $33.00
- by David Breskin
- Da Capo Pr, October 1997
- Paperback $12.76
- This fine book contains eight lengthy conversations with film directors Francis Ford Coppola, David Lynch, Oliver Stone, Spike Lee, David Cronenberg, Robert Altman and Tim Burton. In Chapter Two is a longer version of the 1990 Rolling Stone David Lynch interview.
| The films of David Lynch (Letts film makers series)|
- by Alexander, John
- London: Letts, 1993
- by David Foster Wallace, 1997
- Paperback $7.18
- This book includes a longer version of "David Lynch Keeps His Head," an essay on Lynch and the making of Lost Highway. For the most part this is the same article as was featured in the September 1996 issue of Premiere magazine.
Books in German
| David Lynch und seine Filme|
- by Seesslen, Georg
- Marburg: Schüren, 1997 (3rd ed.)
- This is in my opinion definitely one of the best books on Lynch. Seesslens always brilliant and fascinating analysis makes this book a valuable key into the Lynch universe and is, thanks to Seesslens extraordinary writing skills, even for the non-Lynchian a fantastic read. Those who liked Chions book should check this one too.
If you're interested in ordering this book just drop me an eMail.
| David Lynch : Die dunkle Seite der Seele|
- by Robert Fischer
- München: Heyne, 1993
| David Lynch: Mentale Landschaften|
- by Anne Jerslev, Lise V. Smidth (Translator)
- Wien: Passagen-Verl., 1996
Books in French
- by Michel Chion
- Paris: Cahiers du Cinema, 1995
LynchStore | David Lynch main page
© Mike Hartmann -- firstname.lastname@example.org